Supermind continuator of Mastermind and Super Mastermind - new hit among logic games

In summary, this game is an advanced version of Mastermind and Super Mastermind, where the computer provides a lot more information. The game involves placing pegs in a specific order, with various clues given such as two pegs in vertical corners on place, two pegs in vertical corners not on place, and more. It is available for download and is considered to be more challenging and enjoyable than the traditional board game version.
SystemTV
what do you think about this game:

Supermind_small.gif

similarly like in Mastermind and Super Mastermind computer gives informations but in this game such informations is a lot more:

- two in vertical corners on place
- two in vertical corners not on place
- vertical three (counting from top) on place
- vertical three (counting from top) not on place
- four vertically on place
- four vertically not on place
- four horizontally on place
- four horizontally not on place

site: http://postst.agilityhoster.com/supermind/"
download: http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/71013385/file.html"

I think that this game is even better than Mastermind and Super Mastermind

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

I used to have Mastermind the board game. My friend and I were always able to figure it out and it got boring. This one would be much more challenging.

I used to have Mastermind the board game. My friend and I were always able to figure it out and it got boring.
if it was borning you could try Super Mastermind (5 from 8)

Deluxe Mastermind uses 8 colors with 5 holes (row). You could play with a blank to make it even harder. I've still got mine from years ago.

actual link for program
http://nimpus.agilityhoster.com/"

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is Supermind continuator of Mastermind and Super Mastermind?

Supermind continuator of Mastermind and Super Mastermind is a new logic game that combines elements from the classic games Mastermind and Super Mastermind. It involves players trying to guess a secret code by using logic and deduction.

2. How is Supermind continuator played?

Players take turns guessing a code made up of colored pegs. The code-maker then provides feedback on the guess, indicating how many of the pegs are the correct color and in the correct position, and how many are the correct color but in the wrong position. Players use this information to make educated guesses and try to crack the code.

3. Is Supermind continuator suitable for all ages?

Supermind continuator is suitable for ages 8 and up. It can be enjoyed by both children and adults, making it a great game for the whole family to play together.

4. Can Supermind continuator improve critical thinking skills?

Yes, Supermind continuator is a great game for improving critical thinking skills. It requires players to use logic, deduction, and problem-solving abilities to crack the code. Playing this game regularly can help strengthen these important skills.

5. Is Supermind continuator available in different versions or editions?

Yes, there are different versions of Supermind continuator available, including a travel version and a deluxe edition with a larger game board and more pegs. There are also versions with different themes, such as sports or animals, to add variety to the game.